Eufaula Eye Associates is committed to providing the best eye and vision care to all patients. The following Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes before your appointment.
- It is our goal to have patients seen within 20 minutes of their appointment time; however, emergencies do occur in a busy eye care practice. Every effort will be made to begin your services on time but if for any reason there is a delay that causes you any inconvenience, you may opt to reschedule with no penalty.
- Appointments may be made up to one year in advance. As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are always welcome to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable; however, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to reschedule your appointment.
- Patients who arrive more than 15 minutes past their appointment time may be charged a No Show fee.
No Show & Late Cancellation Policy:
- When you forget or cancel your appointment without giving proper notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and patients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments within 48 hours of your appointment.
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule any appointment to make sure we have maximum availability for all of our amazing patients! If less than the required notice is given a non-refundable No Show Fee will apply. We reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the full scheduled appointment.
- If for any reason Eufaula Eye Associates needs to reschedule or cancel your appointment every attempt will be made to give as much advance notice as possible.
Special Conditions Policy
Please notify us before scheduling your appointment if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest med-spa experiences. Although we make every effort to keep the Eufaula Eye website and menu updated, please note that fees and services are subject to change at any time.